If you have developed an appetite for fresh-caught crappie, perch, red ear or bluegill, the Pro Team 175 TF with its lower bow deck may be just the right fishing boat for you. You'll love it for bass and walleye too!
With five fishing seat bases located throughout the boat, you're sure to find one that feels just right! Choose to fish from one of two seat bases on its lowered bow deck. The cockpit floor has two floor-level fishing positions. Or plant your fishing seat on the elevated aft deck.
Wherever you fish, the Pro Team 175 TF puts you closer to the action than a traditional bass boat. Its unique layout delivers the ultimate crappie and panfishing experience: dual livewells and baitwells, tackle storage trays, small-item trays and drink holdersall within easy reach. Best of all, it comes complete with a Mercury outboard, foot-control trolling motor, Lowrance fishfinder and a factory-matched TRACKER trailer.
When catching crappie and other panfish is your game, the Pro Team 175 TF will be a keeper for years to come!
- Lower bow deck than a traditional bass boat w/2 seat bases & elevated aft deck w/seat base
- 2 floor-level fishing positions.
- TRACKER-exclusive all-welded Revolution hull w/Smooth Ride Guarantee
- All-aluminum Power-Trac set-back transom for a quicker holeshot
- 12V, 46-lb. thrust, foot-control trolling motor
- Lowrance fishfinder w/surface temperature
- Bow & aft 15-gal. (56.78 gal.) aerated, recirculated livewells w/timers & baitwell inserts
- Helm & passenger seats w/molded storage boxes below, 2 fold-down fishing seats
- Painted gunnel & hull sides w/natural aluminum bottom for long-term durability
- Storage: 7' (2.13 m) lockable rod storage, 2 bow small items trays w/drink holders, bow/aft storage boxes w/aluminum lids, 2 aft drop-in boxes w/3 tackle trays total
- Custom factory-matched trailer w/EZ lube hubs, swing-away tongue w/retractable safety cables & all-welded frame w/GALVASHIELD protection