New price INCLUDES factory freight and dealer prep. New closeout. Powered by a Mercury 60hp four stroke. Trailstar trailer included. 20% VIP Discount card vailid for two years. See dealer for all final details. We can be reached at 585-352-9485
Windswept bays. Choppy inland lakes.
MAKO has combined 45 years of experience crafting the most rugged fishing boats on the water with a next generation hull design to create the Pro 17 Skiff CC.
With the Advanced Inverted V (AIV) hull design, wide beam and foam-filled construction, it provides a smooth, dry ride and stable platform through rougher conditions. And, the Pro 17 Skiff CC will do it all while carrying larger loads with power from a smaller-horsepower engine.
Thanks to the Advanced Inverted V (AIV) hull, this boat provides a great dry, smooth ride through chop, as well as amazing load carrying abilities. All while being powered with smaller, more efficient outboard engines!
Inside, the Pro 17 Skiff CC also provides features for a full day of angling, including a baitwell, rod holders, casting decks and wide-open casting spaces!
All riding on a custom-fit trailer, and all at an industry-leading value price!
- Advanced Inverted V (AIV) hull w/integrated anti-spray design
- Forward seat w/8-gal. (30.28 L) aerated baitwell & molded-in grab handles
- Cushioned helm seat w/built-in 85-qt. (80.44 L) cooler
- Aft molded raised fishing platform w/non-skid surface & open storage space below
- Bow molded raised fishing platform w/non-skid surface & closed storage compartment
- Molded interior liner w/non-skid surface
- Center console w/vertical rod holders, acrylic glass windscreen, stainless steel grab rail, navigation lights, space for mounting optional electronics & below-console storage space
- Stainless steel cleats
- 1,000 GPH (3,785.41 LPH) bilge pump
- Trailer included